- Pulverization of material particles without overmilling of the entire sample;
- Obtaining various product particle sizes by:
- adjusting the gap between the shells;
- selecting the amplitude of the inner shell oscillations (VCM 10);
- installing a long or short pin (VCM 10);
- selecting the rpm of the drive drum weight (in the VCM 6 – 2, and the speed in the VCM 10 – 3);
- The possibility for operation “under debris” – without adding material to be crushed;
- Discharging of material into an inner or outer container (for collecting small-volume samples or continuous operation; VCM 6).
Ferroalloys, ore, coal, slag, ceramics, glass, limestone, soda, smalt, diatomaceous earth.
Mining, Metallurgical, Construction, Chemical.