The grain size of the comminuted product is regulated by the openings in the discharge grate and the physical properties of the material.
The CM 120 cutting mill is laboratory-class equipment designed for comminuting small batches of material with grain size up to 20 mm.
The CM 120 effectively comminutes fiber materials by crushing them with a plunger through a vertical shaft.
The CM 250 cutting mill is high-power equipment designed for busy laboratories or small production facilities.
- Ability to obtain various comminuted material grain sizes by means of:
- selecting the discharge grate opening size;
- installing different numbers of blades in the housing;
- connecting the Cyclone dust collector to CM 250;
- Increased service life of blades as a result of sharpening and replacing housing blades (CM 120);
- Precise setting of minimum gap between the rotor blades and the housing provides shear forces on particles of the comminuted material;
- Effective loading of loose and fiber materials in the CM 120 using a horizontal tray with a pusher and a vertical shaft with a plunger;
- Equipment of the CM 250 with receiving containers for three discharge modes: to the receiving container, through a dust collector and combined;
- Equipped with patterns, extractors and a special maintenance tool;
- Uniform feed of loose material using a Vibratory feeder PG 1 (CM 120);
- Connection of CM 120 to single- and three-phase electrical circuits.
bismuth telluride, carbon fiber, PVC, polyester resin, ABS resin, CDs, SIM cards, nanotubes, collagen, rubber, jute, PAN fiber, fabric, cotton, rubber, silicon, wax, rind, chicory, dry mushrooms, tea.
Metallurgy, Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical.