Material particles are broken down:
- When a hammer falls on them;
- When they impact the liner and walls of the housing;
- When the particles collide with each other.
- The ability to obtain various crushed product
grain sizes by:
- Installing grates with openings of various shapes and sizes from 0.8 mm;
- Selecting the number and shape of the hammers; changing the HM 2х2 rotor rpm;
- Installing a smooth or ribbed liner in the cover of the HM 2х2;
- Free suspension of the hammers on the rotor axes reduces the probability of mill breakage when an unbreakable object falls into the working chamber;
- The size and configuration of the loading funnel have been selected for safe maintenance and to prevent ejection of material particles during operation;
- The hinged bolts on the cover of the HM 2х2 provide quick access to the crushing chamber for inspection
and replacement of hammers and grates, and cleaning
of the chamber;
- Ability to connect to the dust collector to:
- Lower the temperature in the crushing chamber
- Lower the content of the dust fraction in the product;
- Separate material into three fractions: sedimented into the crusher receiving container, cyclone and bag filter.
Coal, foil, polyester resin, glass, slag, salt, automobile catalyst, shale, electrical circuits, HHD disks, food products.