- The complex movement of the jaw (primarily horizontal vibrations in the upper part of the crushing zone and vertical vibrations in the lower part) provides a high degree of crushing;
- The walls of the housing in the crushing zone are protected by durable steel liners;
- The interchangeability of the fixed and moving jaws increases their service life;
- The configuration of the loading hopper and cover and the connection to a dust removal system prevent crushed material from being ejected and reduce dust;
- There is a hinged (removable) loading hopper for easy cleaning of the crushing chamber and monitoring of the gap between the jaws;
- The attachment of the jaw wedges to the ends of the base and the crank arm prevents damage to the attachment, allowing the jaws to be easily replaced;
- Easy adjustment of the V-belt drive by a rotating slide plate;
- Housings, limit microswitches and an emergency stop button ensure limited access to the drive parts of the crusher and safe operation;
- The use of a large-diameter support thread in the adjustment device reduces the likelihood of it jamming;
- Patented designs. Patent for utility model No. 159277 of September 24, 2015.
ferroalloys, ore, slag, granite, marble, limestone, coal, coke, glass, ceramics, opal.
Mining, Metallurgy, Construction, Chemical, Pharmaceutical.