In a planetary mill, grinding occurs due to impact destruction during the motion of balls, as well as abrasion – simultaneous compression and shear deformation. The size of the crushed material particles depends on the running time of the mill, the physical properties of the material, the volume of material loaded, as well as the volume of balls loaded. Recommended volume of material loaded in one bowl: 15 – 45 cm3, recommended volume of balls loaded in one bowl: 50 – 130 cm3. MPP 1-4 planetary mill can be used as a mixer for the preparation of emulsions, suspensions and slips.
- Effective grinding of the sample due to the plan-etary-centrifugal acceleration of grinding balls and crushed material up to 30g;
- Fixing of the bowls with a quick-release device;
- 220 V supply voltage;
- Built-in control panel with timer;
- Simultaneous grinding of four samples up to 45 cm3 each, total sample volume up to 180 cm3;
- Possibility of grinding material in four bowls or in two opposite ones;
- Toothed belt drive ensures high reliability and low noise;
- The end switch excludes start-up of the mill with the cover open.