- Effective capture of the material particles is ensured by the differing speed of the rollers;
- The adjusting mechanism makes it possible to ensure a uniform gap between the rollers;
- The spring unit protects the crusher against breakage when an unbreakable object falls into it, while adjustment of the compressive force of the springs reduces overmilling of the material crushed;
- The side walls of the crushing chamber are protected by adjustable fluoroplastic liners that limit spillage of the material from the ends of the rollers;
- The quickly removable loading funnel and crushing chamber housing simplify maintenance and cleaning;
- The material feed rate is adjusted using:
- a sliding gate on the loading hopper;
- Vibratory feeders PG 1 or PG 2.
Any dry bulk materials: ferroalloys, ore,
granite, soil, sand, coal, glass.