Hammer mills are designed to crush brittle materials and break down conglomerates. The Hammer mill HM 2х2 is laboratory-class equipment designed to crush small batches of material with output up to 100 kg/hour.
Hammer mills HM 5х2 and HM 5х5 are industrial-class equipment used in busy laboratories or in small and medium-sized production facilities.
The operational principle of a hammer mill is based on impact on material particles.
Material particles are broken down:
When a hammer falls on them;
When they impact the liner and walls of the housing;
When the particles collide with each other.
The ability to obtain various crushed product
grain sizes by:
– Installing grates with openings of various shapes
and sizes from 0.8 mm;
– Selecting the number and shape of the hammers;
changing the HM 2х2 rotor rpm;
– Installing a smooth or ribbed liner in the cover of the HM 2х2;
Free suspension of the hammers on the rotor axes reduces the probability of mill breakage when an unbreakable object falls into the working chamber;
The size and configuration of the loading funnel have been selected for safe maintenance and to prevent ejection of material particles during operation;
The hinged bolts on the cover of the HM 2х2 provide quick access to the crushing chamber for inspection
and replacement of hammers and grates, and cleaning
of the chamber;
Ability to connect to the dust collector to:
– Lower the temperature in the crushing chamber;
– Lower the content of the dust fraction in the product;
– Separate material into three fractions: sedimented into the crusher receiving container, cyclone and bag filter.
Equipment of the HM 5х2 and HM 5х5 with a support frame and receiving containers of various volumes depending on the process task.