- Automatic hydraulic press
- 8T, 15T, 25T and 40T available.
- Colour LED touch screen control
- Programmable microprocessor controlled pressure application
- Simple user operation via symbols & prompts
- End of cycle alarm
- Integral high-clarity PETG safety guards
- Fully CE marked
- Ideal for FTIR or XRF sample preparation
Simple-to-use, automatic hydraulic press
The Autotouch Press has fully programmable, microprocessor-controlled, power-assisted hydraulics for ease-of-use and repeatability. It also boasts a small footprint, ergonomic design and low noise characteristic. Its ease-of-use makes this hydraulic press appropriate for both lab and industrial environments.
Touchscreen to operate powered press
Use the touch screen controls to program your load, then anybody can apply the load with consistency. Once the pressing load is set, minimal training is required and no pressure is applied without the safety guard lowered, for safety considerations. This helps to improve the throughput of your FTIR or XRF sample preparation.
Compatable with measurement standards
|Standard Test Methods for Chemical Analysis of Hydraulic Cement||ASTM C114|
|Compounds Using an Infrared Spectrophotometric Technique||ASTM D2124|
|Cement — Test methods — Part 2: Chemical analysis by X-ray fluorescence||ISO 29581|